The animal traceability information management system is based on the application of key technologies of the Internet of Things. It uses barcode technology and RFID technology to identify products produced at each processing point in the food supply chain, and collects existing identification information about the food ingredients used. Apply all its identification information to products for use by the next manufacturer or consumer, and establish a complete traceability system. The system supports mobile office, provides an interface for external information of government, enterprise and public information interconnection services, and provides a comprehensive system solution for business applications with multi-channel access, multiple application terminals and multiple supervision methods.
Animal identification management
2. Animal disease information management
3. Epidemic management
4. Epidemic warning
5. Analyze decision information assistance
6. Certificate management
7. Shipper management
8. Query statistics
5. System Features
Diversity of identification: In the future, users will have strong individual needs, and a single identification technology cannot meet future development and supervision needs.
The use of Dingshi "MSR Series Mobile Smart Reader" can meet the identification of one-dimensional barcode, two-dimensional barcode, RFID, etc. Comprehensive application of multiple tags.
2. System networking: It is an inevitable trend to identify each product with an electronic label, and integrate it with the Internet and e-commerce.
3. Standardization: unified technical specifications, functional specifications and badge formats, better system compatibility, and stronger product substitution.
4. Diversified interfaces: integration with other industries such as 3C and 3 networks will form larger industrial clusters and will be more widely used to achieve cross-regional and cross-industry applications.
5. Information sharing: sharing animal identification and disease traceability information, meat and dairy product quality and safety traceability information with the government, enterprises and the public to achieve horizontal information exchange.