With the improvement of people's living standards, keeping pets has become a fashion for modern people. The pet market is constantly growing, and pets have gradually become an indispensable part of people's lives. However, more and more pets also breed many governance aspects. Problems, pet supervision and safety issues have not been effectively solved:
1. Pets are drowning everywhere, crawling and scratching affect public health;
2. Pets bark incessantly in the morning and evening, affecting the sleep of their neighbors;
3. Pets infect humans with parasites, bacteria, etc., threatening human health, serious or even causing deaths;
4. The frequent occurrence of "dog bites" has led to a surge in the number of people dying of rabies, threatening people's lives;
5. The phenomenon of abandonment or loss of dogs occurs from time to time, and because of the inability to effectively track and query pets, the number of stray dogs on the street is increasing, and the problem of pet safety is becoming increasingly prominent.
All these have seriously affected the normal lives of residents. Some local authorities have taken measures or are studying measures to effectively manage dogs in cities, and fundamentally solve the problem of dogs.
According to the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone News, on May 29, the second Shenzhen Dog Day was held as scheduled. The City Urban Management and Comprehensive Law Enforcement Bureau announced the full start of the work of implanting RFID electronic chips for dogs, requiring all dogs in the city to inject chips. Chip implantation is free. By the end of this year, 100% of the registered dogs will be injected with the chip. If the dog is not injected with an RFID electronic chip, it will be regarded as an unlicensed dog. In fact, Shenzhen is not alone in implanting electronic chips in dogs. According to incomplete statistics, relevant services have been launched in Hangzhou, Ningbo, and Jiangbei District in Chongqing.
After the RFID electronic tag is implanted for the pet, the identity information of the pet and the owner is carried in the pet body. Once the pet is lost, the owner can be quickly found by reading the chip information inside the pet. Each RFID chip has a unique ID code in the world, and the chip is implanted in the pet's subcutaneous tissue, and the corresponding identity database and pet file information are established to facilitate the viewing of pet disease, quarantine, reproduction and other data, which can be used for animal life Track records throughout the cycle. The chip is implanted into the animal's subcutaneous tissue to prevent migration, and the service life can reach more than 20 years. Medical grade special syringe, one-time use, safer and more effective
"China RFID industry market research report (2020 version)" shows that in 2019, the overall demand for animal tag market is about 50 million, of which RFID implantable tags account for about 15 million. Now with the further promotion of relevant policies, the overall market demand will be further expanded in 2020.