As we all know, electronic tags are mainly divided into high-frequency electronic tags, low-frequency electronic tags, and ultra-high frequency electronic tags according to frequency classification. Today we mainly understand the advantages and applications of UHF RFID electronic tags.
1. Advantages of UHF RFID electronic tags;
can recognize high-speed moving objects or multiple objects at the same time, which has the following advantages:
1. Strong penetrability and resistance to harsh environment.
2. Strong security and confidentiality.
3. Reusable, the memory capacity of the data is large.
Second, the standard agreement of UHF RFID electronic tags;
At present, domestic common UHF RFID air interface protocols are international standards, national standards, industry standards, enterprise standards, etc.
The most popular standards are the 6C and 6D standards, namely ISO/IEC 18000-6C(63), ISO/IEC18000-6D(64), in addition to China’s national standard GB/T 29768- officially implemented in May 2014. 2013
Three, UHF RFID electronic tag frequency band;
The global coverage of UHF electronic label frequency bands is different, for example:
1. China's frequency bands 840~844MHz and 920~924MHz
2. EU frequency band 865MHz~868MHz
3. The Japanese frequency band is between 952MHz and 954MHz.
4, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore 920MHz~925MHz
5. The frequency band of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and South America is 902MHz~928MHz
Fourth, the application of UHF electronic tags;
UHF RFID market application scenarios are quite broad, with the advantages of being able to read multiple tags at once, having a long recognition distance, fast data transmission speed, high reliability and long life, and withstanding the harsh outdoor environment.
can be used for asset management, production line management, supply chain management, warehousing, anti-counterfeiting traceability of various items (such as tobacco, alcohol, medicine, etc.), retail, vehicle management, etc.