1. System Introduction
With the acceleration of the process of economic globalization and the importance of modern logistics to economic development is gradually recognized by the Chinese people, China's logistics industry is in a period of rapid development, in the future market competition, competition in the enterprise supply chain is decisive . The socialization and specialization of production have made more and more enterprises outsource logistics and supply chain management (SCM) functions to professional logistics companies to reduce costs and inventory. This trend has brought great opportunities and challenges to China's traditional logistics enterprises. Only by maximizing the satisfaction of customers' needs for logistics services and minimizing the cost of logistics services can we Only by gaining the trust and profit of the enterprise can we obtain business opportunities. Therefore, traditional logistics companies such as port terminals, freight companies, storage and transportation companies, freight forwarding companies, logistics departments of manufacturing companies, and new third-party logistics companies only have to update their concepts and make full use of modern logistics technology to achieve their business goals. The accuracy and timeliness of information is the key to supply chain and logistics management. This is precisely the most prominent advantage of RFID (radio frequency identification) technology. The goods are all tagged with RFID tags, and the system can do it without opening the outer packaging of the product. Recognition is carried out in boxes and packages to accurately obtain product-related information at any time, such as type, carrier, origin, destination, transportation link, etc. RFID (radio frequency identification technology) system can realize real-time monitoring of all aspects of goods from raw materials, semi-finished products, finished products, transportation, warehousing, distribution, shelf, final sales, and even return processing, which can not only greatly improve the degree of automation, but also greatly reduce Error rate, which significantly improves the transparency and management efficiency of the supply chain; RFID application in the logistics industry helps companies reduce costs, access to competitive advantage information is conducive to control and reduce inventory, and reduce costs (including labor costs). The RFID logistics management system enables logistics companies to manage the storage, sorting, distribution and transportation of goods more efficiently, accurately and scientifically.
Second, the principle of RFID (radio frequency identification) technology
RFID technology is a non-contact automatic identification technology. Its basic principle is to use radio frequency signals and their spatial coupling and transmission characteristics to realize automatic machine identification of stationary or moving objects to be identified. The radio frequency identification system generally consists of two parts, namely an electronic tag and a reader. In application, the electronic tag is attached to the item to be identified. When the item to be identified with the electronic tag passes through the reading range, the reader automatically takes out the agreed identification information in the electronic tag from a long distance in a contactless way At the same time read the data of 50 or more tags), so as to realize the function of automatically identifying items or automatically collecting item identification information. (see Attachment)
3. System characteristics
RFID's wireless real-time long-distance reading method, large capacity and high-speed data processing capability and high degree of automation make it have irreplaceable technical advantages;
Goods, trucks and other data can be checked and managed on the Internet in real time;
Virtual inventory tracking;
The system is easy to install and maintain;
Data acquisition is efficient and accurate;
The system tracks people, goods, pallets, forklifts, trucks and other logistics links in real time;
All links and processes of logistics are monitored in real time.
Fourth, system composition
1. Reader: This system adopts UHF915MHz reader, which is a fixed installation reader and a handheld reader. The reader senses the tag through the antenna and reads the data information in the tag. The reading distance of fixed installation readers can be up to eight meters, while the reading distance of handheld readers is about 1 meter. (See below)
2. Labels: There are various styles of labels, such as card type, credit card size, installed on trucks, containers, on pallets, goods, parcels, and labels have various packaging forms, which can be selected selectively. Each tag has a globally unique ID number. In actual applications, it is given information about the installed objects and goods for identification, reading, and recycling. The label can be easily attached to the object to be identified. (The following figure)
3. Management software: After acquiring a large amount of tag data, the reader can directly access the port of the computer / handheld computer / notebook computer, and automatically enter the system database in real time, managed by the management software. The management software is an online version, which means that on any Internet computer in the world, the manager or user can inspect and manage the goods in real time, and understand the location of the truck. The information is uploaded to a common Internet platform, so that the visual scene of the end-to-end real-time movement of goods can be obtained.
V. System realization
(1) Warehouse and distribution management:
1. Install a card reader in the channel and entrance between the warehouse and the warehouse, so that when the labeled pallet, forklift, goods, etc. enter the reading area, they will be automatically identified, recorded, and passed to the system database for storage; while in the background, When the goods leave the distribution center, after reading the information on the label, the reader at the aisle port will transfer it to the processing system to automatically generate a delivery list; after the truck arrives at the destination warehouse, the reader at the receiving port will automatically align the car The goods on the board can be scanned directly to quickly complete the acceptance and verification; (see attached image B)
Install labels on trucks and pallets, and the management system can track the positions of forklifts and pallets at any time. The reader is installed above the passageway through which the forklift and pallet enter and exit the warehouse. Each pallet is installed with a radio frequency tag. When the forklift is loaded with pallet goods, the reader makes the computer know which pallet goods have passed. The system handles a large number of pallet goods on a daily basis, which can greatly improve the efficiency and ensure that the relevant information of the goods is accurate and reliable; (see figure D)
Install labels on goods and parcels. The management system can track real-time tracking in various comparison links and processes of logistics through fixed installation readers and handheld readers, which is convenient for inventory, search and comparison. It is convenient to take inventory, the staff can clearly grasp whether the goods in the warehouse are expired and other storage conditions by the data collected by the system; to find the goods, assuming that we use a traditional method to find a certain item in a large number of stacked pallets, it requires a lot of work And, using the RFID system, the search process becomes so simple, the staff only needs to hold the handheld reader to scan through the relevant area to easily and accurately find the goods to be found. Because the radio frequency is penetrative, even finding a small labeled item deep in the package can be done easily;
A reader is installed above the cargo conveyor belt. When the cargo passes through the conveyor belt, the system quickly obtains the information of the cargo through the reader, and the original data passed into the computer and the system are compared in real time. (See Figure A) The RFID management system can completely abandon the traditional method of sorting goods using written documents, improve efficiency and save labor; not only can quickly complete the storage and extraction of simple orders, but also can easily according to the size of the goods, pick up Speed requirements, loading and unloading requirements, etc. to achieve the storage and extraction of complex goods; sorting workers can achieve automatic storage, export, packaging, loading and unloading of goods with simple operations, which reduces the labor intensity of workers and improves Efficiency, the most important thing is that it can process this process at high speed without error;
5 Staff or forklift drivers can use the handheld card reader to check the goods in the warehouse for information collection and search. It is fast and convenient, which greatly improves the efficiency and accuracy of warehouse inventory and goods inspection. (See photo E)
6. When the goods arrive at the destination, the staff can check the arriving goods very quickly with the handheld card reader, and compare them with the database, so that the traditional records will not be misrecorded, because they can be sensed from a distance and are accurate at the same time. Processing 30 labels, greatly improving the efficiency and accuracy of the work;
7. The staff carries a label, which will be tracked by the entrance and exit and the reader installed above the warehouse space when the staff moves in the warehouse, and record the staff's running time and trajectory to conveniently monitor the staff's work, Investigate the working efficiency of the staff;
8. The RFID system is used for intelligent warehouse cargo management. RFID completely solves the management of the information related to the flow of goods in the warehouse. It not only increases the number of goods handled in a day but also monitors all the information of these goods. The information is stored in the central computer of the warehouse. When the goods are shipped to another place, it is recognized by another reader and tells the computing center which trailer it is placed on. In this way, the management center can know in real time how many goods have been processed and how many goods have been sent, and can automatically identify the goods and determine the location of the goods.
9. Simultaneous use of fixed installation reader and handheld reader makes on-site operations such as on-site data collection, inventory, inventory management, storage location inspection, etc. clear, accurate, systematic and scientific;
10. The truck will be automatically read and recognized by the reader before leaving the warehouse, and the obtained information will be automatically transferred to the background management system, and the system will immediately compare with the original data in the database. When mis-transportation or miss-transportation information is found, the system will automatically alarm to prevent the truck from leaving the warehouse, ensuring the absolute accuracy of cargo transportation.
(2) Real-time tracking of bulk goods, containers and trucks along the way.
Install the label on the windshield of the car, install the label on the container, and install the label on the container and packaging of the bulk cargo. The label is placed on the windshield of the car. It can use the unique identification code written inside or directly write the vehicle information (license plate number, loaded goods), etc. to identify the car and its loaded goods. The tag reflects the memory data modulation to the microwave signal of the antenna. The truck passes through each station, the readers installed at each station identify the passing truck, and record the time when the truck reaches the point. The information of the pallet and cargo in the truck is automatically connected to the database for comparison and uploaded to the Internet system to achieve real-time tracking effect. Finally, through the computer local area network, it is sent to the computer terminal of the relevant personnel, so that the administrator can grasp the operation situation of the vehicle in the freight yard without going out, and control the entry and exit of the vehicle and its loaded goods. When the vehicle carrying the container and the bulk cargo passes the sensing range of the RFID reader at the transportation network, the container and the cargo will be automatically recognized and transmitted to the computer. (see Attachment)
Vehicles, containers, and bulk cargoes are monitored in real time because of the tags installed on them. When vehicles, containers and goods leave the warehouse, they will be automatically sensed by the RFID reader installed at the exit of the warehouse, and the time of departure and their information will be recorded; when the goods pass through the reader installed on the transportation route outlet, Automatically record information and transit time; when the goods arrive at the destination warehouse, they will be automatically recognized and recorded by the reader at the entrance, and transferred to the computer and the Internet. In this way, vehicles, containers and goods are monitored in real time during the transportation process, and customers can query the location of the goods at any time through the Internet. When the goods arrive, the staff can check the goods quickly and conveniently.
(3) Freight yard truck management: (see attached picture)
Install a card label on the windshield of the truck, and record the relevant information of the truck, such as car number, driver, etc .; install a fixed reader above the exit and entrance of the cargo yard, when the truck with the label enters and leaves the cargo yard It will be automatically recognized by the reader, record the vehicle number and entry and exit time, fast and error-free, avoiding the cumbersome and errors of manual processing. The data collected by the reader will be transferred to the Internet system in time to facilitate tracking the location of the truck on the Internet. The system will record all the entry and exit information of the entry and exit trucks, and automatically form the relevant information into a form, which is convenient for the staff to inquire and manage at any time.
(4) Tracking of express mail packages
Using channel antennas in the postal application of large packages and materials. The staff attached a large number of one-time passive labels to thousands of parcels. When the parcel arrives at an airport in the country by airmail, the parcel is delivered to the postal service area of the airport. After weighing, the parcel is re-arranged through the transmission system to reach the correct destination. An RFID channel antenna is installed on the conveyor belt. When the RFID one-time tag attached to the postal packet passes through the channel antenna, the information in the postal packet can be read regardless of the position and direction of the postal packet. Once the parcel label data is read, the data is transferred to the host, and the verification program in the host will determine whether the parcel should arrive here. If the itinerary is wrong, the warning light will come on and the parcel will be taken off the conveyor belt and sent to the right direction. The RFID system can ensure 100% data accuracy on the fast conveyor belt. More importantly, the label does not need to be optically visible, because the label can be read and written through the packaging. The system can track and record the mailing time of the mail at the same time. (see Attachment)
VI. Functions and effects after the system is realized: (see picture below)
1. Customized functions and portals: The logistics industry has built all the current service items on the operating platform, and then built customer-specific portals according to the needs of each customer to provide customer-oriented professional logistics information services.
2. Inventory visibility: use the logistics information platform to integrate the inventory data of all logistics centers to provide customers with different conditions to query inventory dynamics.
3. Visibility of transportation status: Integrate the entry and exit status of goods in all logistics centers and the entry and exit status of distribution vehicles in all transportation journeys, and provide delivery information to customers for query.
4. Order visibility: Customers' purchases, purchases, sales and shipments can be queried on the logistics information platform. The current execution status of orders can be queried by these conditions.
5. The purpose of information exchange is to make the flow of logistics information precede the flow of goods, so that all information from the beginning to the end of the logistics information does not need to be repeatedly input, to achieve the realm of paperless logistics.
6. Supervise the logistics process on the logistics information platform, and compare the information transmitted by each monitoring point with the process set on the platform. Once a discrepancy occurs, the platform will alert the person in charge and handle the abnormal event.
7. The container / container is completely monitored in the whole process.
8. The movement and storage location of goods, pallets, forklifts, trucks at a glance, efficient and automated
Seven, program features
Reliable communication: The technology has strong resistance to radio frequency interference, has ideal reception sensitivity, and a wide-range antenna can provide powerful and reliable wireless transmission;
Low cost: The use of wireless LAN can avoid the high cost of installing cables, the monthly cost of leased lines and the related costs that increase when the equipment needs to be moved;
Flexibility: Since there is no cable limitation, users can add workstations or reconfigure workstations as they like;
Mobility: Wireless LAN settings allow users to access network data at any time and any place, without specifying a clear access location, so users can roam in the network;
Quick installation: The installation work of the wireless LAN is very simple, it does not require a construction permit, no wiring or trenching, and the installation time is only a fraction of the time to install the wired network.