Advantages and application areas of RFID anti-metal tags
The anti-metal tag is an electronic tag encapsulated by a special anti-magnetic absorbing material, which technically solves the problem that the electronic tag cannot be attached to a metal surface. The product is waterproof, acid-proof, alkali-proof and anti-collision, and can be used outdoors. Such as: Made of durable flame retardant laminates, can withstand high temperatures of 200 ° C (can be put in oil), can withstand vibration and mechanical shock, and can resist chemical hazards such as sulfuric acid and brine.
The difference between RFID anti-metal tag and RFID electronic tag is that RFID anti-metal tag adds an anti-metal material on the original basis. This material can prevent the tag from sticking to metal objects and failing. The tag is called rfid anti-metal tag.
The main characteristics of RFID anti-metal tag are as follows
1. Extremely strong metal resistance, can withstand high temperature, can withstand a temperature of 200 degrees, and can withstand mechanical shock and strong vibration.
2. RFID anti-metal tags have very strong resistance to chemical substances, for example: hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid, RoHS certified will have a stronger protection level than other similar products.
3. Can work in high temperature environment, stable performance, very suitable for IT assets that require small RFID tags, such as laptops or tablets.
4. Comply with ISO15693 and ISO18000-3 standards.
5. RFID anti-metal tags can get good reading performance on metal, even farther than reading in air.
6, the protection level is high, the common anti-metal tag protection level is usually IP63.
The protection level of UHF anti-metal tag series reaches the highest level of IP68. This series of anti-metal tag is made of durable flame retardant 4 (FR-4) laminated material, which can be put into 200 ° oil at the same time Resistant to high humidity and pressures up to 15-bar. GTE's anti-metal tag series stands out from the market with its advantages of high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, pressure resistance, extreme protection level and stability, and has been widely praised by customers.
Advantages of RFID metal tags:
First: The user can customize the read and write standard data of RFID anti-metal electronic tags, making the special application system more efficient.
2: RFID anti-metal tag is suitable for frequency hopping operation mode and has strong anti-interference ability.
3: The effective reading distance of RFID anti-metal tag can reach more than 8 meters (related to the reader and antenna), 2056bits memory capacity, the world's only 94 bitsID number.
Twenty-four: RFID anti-metal electronic tags are designed with ultra-wide operating frequency bands, which not only conforms to relevant industry regulations, but also enables flexible development and application.
Fifth: Can read and write multiple RFID anti-metal tags (up to 50 per second or more) at the same time, without being limited and affected by the number of tags in the work area.
26: The 1960 bits storage area is provided for users to perform encrypted read, write, erase and rewrite operations, and also provides a permanent dedicated word area dedicated to designated users.
VII. The RFID anti-metal electronic tag does not require a battery, the memory can be rewritten more than 10,000 times, the effective service life is more than ten years, and the cost performance is higher.
Application areas of RFID anti-metal tags:
1. It can be used for IT asset tracking. Its smooth shell can fit into the exposed parts of enterprise IT servers and equipment.
2.Suitable for inspection of outdoor electrical equipment, inspection of power poles, inspection of elevators, inspection of pressure vessels, cylinders, cylinders, various types of electricity, household equipment, product management, asset management, logistics management, automotive component process management, slaughter Line management, etc.
3. It can be used for follow-up inspection of recyclable transportation items, such as pallets, containers and handbags.
4. It can be used in warehouse management applications. It can identify a single shelf and read it remotely through a reader, which meets the user's visual requirements for traditional barcode systems.